WEBINAR: Tapping Into Your Company’s Value
If you cannot hear the webinar, your computer or browser doesn't support the sound format.
Today’s Webinar was the second of Lyons Solutions’ and Reid & Riege’s Webinar Series for business owners. We were pleased to have been joined by TD Bank in presenting this second Webinar.
This Webinar educated business owners about the critical importance of:
- Understanding how a business is valued and why it is important for owners to have a realistic understanding of its value today.
- How an owner can best approach his or her lender for a business or product line acquisition financing.
- What an owner needs to understand when trying to use Seller financing in the acquisition of a business.
Business or product line acquisitions are a major strategy to eliminate a business owners’ projected post- sale lifestyle monetary gap!
An outline of the Webinar is listed below. To receive a copy of the webinar’s PowerPoint presentation (highly recommended), please contact Bill Quish at email@example.com.
What’s The Real Value of Your Business?
Presented by Bill Quish, Sr. Managing Director
Lyons Solutions, LLC.
- Webinar learning objectives.
- Why care about your Company’s value?
- Common valuation misconceptions.
- Internal valuation enhancers.
- Internal valuation reducers.
- External valuation influencers.
- Valuation methods.
- Valuation takeaways.
- When to start the exit planning process.
- Post-business sale lifestyle money gap.
How to Approach the Bank for Acquisition Financing
Presented by Stephen Roche, Senior Vice President, TD Bank
- Funding sources.
- Credit availability.
- What do I submit?
- Bank’s due diligence.
Show Me The Money! Using Seller Financing in a Business Acquisition
Presented by Bob Mule, Stockholder, Reid & Riege, P.C
- The Gaps.
- One Solution: Seller financing.
- Seller Financing: Benefits to the buyer.
- Seller Financing: Concerns for the Seller.
- Forms of Seller financing.
- Structuring issues common to most Seller financing.
- Issues related to employment agreements & non-compete agreements.
- Earn-out structuring.
- Subordination: Dealing with the senior lender.
Show Me My Money – From Taxation Perspective
Presented by Chris Rixon, Stockholder, Reid & Riege, P.C.
- Fundamental tax principal.
- Power of deferral.
- Installment sales.
- Installment sales and contingent payments.
- Employment and consulting agreements.
- Covenants not to compete.
- Payment terms.
Click here to listen to our first Webinar tiled: The Business Owner’s Final Test … Being Prepared to Leave the Legacy You Want.
Our next Webinar is scheduled for June 2012. We hope you will join us again.
To receive a copy of the webinar presentation, please click here. To discuss your exit strategy, please call Bill Quish at (860) 391-8672.
© Copyright 2011 Bill Quish. All Rights Reserved.